[arch-general] ipv6 only half working

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 09:57:25 UTC 2018

Hi David,

> (I'm definitely not an expert in networking)

/me too.

> it looks like I'm having some packets dropped -
> but again I have no idea why (or where)?

You have some `Len=1220', and the others are multiples.
This suggests your network card is merging packets together before
they're passed up to Wireshark.  That may hinder the ability to deduce
what's happening `on the wire', I don't know.
http://rtodto.net/generic_segmentation_offload_and_wireshark/

P.S.  That's gritty font rendering.  :-)
I've gone back to xorg-fonts-misc package's fonts recently,
and I'm really liking the lack of anti-aliasing sharpness.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy