[arch-general] Grub-efi install issue

Matthew Dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:25:20 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to install arch to a efi system and got as far as the
configure the packages but grub install is whare I am stuck. First off,
in the wiki it says to mount the efi partition, but it doesn't say whare
to mount it to.  Secondly, I run the following to install grub-install
--target=x86_64-efi --efi-directory=/dev/sda1 --bootloader-id=GRUB and
get the following error. something about unable to get the udev.  What
am I missing?  Would something rong?  The wiki artical s a bit confusing.

Thanks.