[arch-general] Grub-efi install issue

Matthew Dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:21:48 UTC 2018

Aaa,  Thanks.  I managed to get it installed and configured, but while
the system booted I had no speech.  I saw another thread on this and
someone thought it was an orca problem, but not sure as this was a basic
arch system.  I did havew antergoes installed to another vm and also had
no speech so could be releated.   Thanks again.  I will mess with this a
bit more as it seems the efi partition needs to be mount twice onece
before installing all packages and then mounted to the installed system
while in arch-chroot.

Matthew