[arch-general] Can I build Arch Linux from Scratch?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Aug 8 03:23:53 UTC 2018

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 01:33:20 +0000, wrote:
>Can I build Arch Linux from Scratch like Linux from Scratch?
>
>Please advise.

Hi,

you are probably the only one to know, if you could or could not achieve
the same regarding your needs by either using LFS or Arch Linux.

At the right side of the homepage is the link to the Wiki
  (https://wiki.archlinux.org/
   maybe start with the Arch Wiki's FAQ
   https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Frequently_asked_questions , the
   FAQ provide a lot of links. For example a link to
   https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_compared_to_other_distributions
   that links to https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Build_System)
and the right side of the homepage also contains a link to the
Installation Guide(https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Installation_guide)
wich also links to the FAQ.

Regards,
Ralf