[arch-general] [off-list ] Antergoes problem.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Aug 22 18:48:16 UTC 2018

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 19:46:13 +0200, Guus Snijders wrote:
>I'd guess the helpfulness is appreciated, but an off-list reply would
>have helped to keep the noise down.

Somebody replied to the list that 'yaourt' seems to be discontinued or
problematic. This might be correct or incorrect, it's just not related
to a "command not found" issue, so posting to the list isn't completely
unreasonable. However, yes, I should have replied off-list, but at
least Eli and you should have done this, too ;).