[arch-general] update today causes avantfax_hourly cron: Exec format error?

SET nmset at netcourrier.com
Sun Aug 26 07:28:33 UTC 2018

Le dimanche 26 août 2018 08:13:35 CEST David C. Rankin a écrit :

> Cron <root at phoinix> run-parts /etc/cron.hourly
>
>  run-parts: failed to exec /etc/cron.hourly/avantfax_hourly: Exec format
> error run-parts: /etc/cron.hourly/avantfax_hourly exited with return code 1

I had a similar error on August 17 on a 32-bit Arch Linux ARM box (unsupported
here, I know) :

Anacron job 'cron.monthly' on host.domain.tld

run-parts: failed to exec /etc/cron.monthly/0certbot: Exec format error
run-parts: /etc/cron.monthly/0certbot exited with return code 1

Running the script manually went on without errors.