[arch-general] Problems with shadow service

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 06:34:12 UTC 2018

Good Morning,

thank You for Your reply.

1. I don't edit /etc/passwd nor /etc/group manually.

2. As I've already pointed out, it's the incomplete ceph-libs user
"ceph", which misses its home directory "/run/ceph".

It seems, some install script didn't work correctly (e.g. I'd never
create a home directory under "/run" manually).

Probably I should create the folder to fix the problem. Which owner and
access rights are needed?

Kind regards

Peter