[arch-general] Can't connect to the Arch Linux website

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sat Feb 10 17:03:43 UTC 2018

On 10.02.2018 16:46, thepouar--- via arch-general wrote:
> Had this problem for a few days, first noticed when I tried searching for a
> package. my ip address is 172.7.224.99.

Your IP is not being blocked by us. Could you tell me which URL you are
trying to reach? Also please run `getent ahosts $domain` and `mtr
--report --report-wide --show-ips --aslookup --report-cycles 100
$domain` and show me the output with $domain being "www.archlinux.org"
or "aur.archlinux.org" or similar.

FWIW I'm unable to ping you directly from multiple locations. Do you
have ping replies disabled or should that work?

Florian