[arch-general] What files are tipically in /usr/local/share?

Harry Law hasld at fea.st
Wed Feb 21 09:47:39 UTC 2018

I belive that /usr/local is used for things that would normally go into /usr, or are overriding things that are already in /usr so /usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin should show all (super) binaries that override those /usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/share/bin:/usr/share/sbin

~ hasld [ D877A4BD345C85445CA3675EBBB05F0D58E3E018 ]

2018.02.21-T-09:29:01 ~ Ismael Bouya <ismael.bouya at normalesup.org> sent: