[arch-general] ClamAV Flagging systemd package

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Jul 14 16:29:37 UTC 2018

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:06:36 -0600, Leonid Isaev via arch-general wrote:
>Anyway, a brief google search reveals that this particular trojan
>turned up in many distros, so it is most likely a false positive.

As most, if not all detected malicious software on Linux hosts, but,
either way, I would upload it to https://www.clamav.net/reports/fp and
additionally I would compare results of different antivirus software,
at least by an online scan. The example was done with
systemd-239.0-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz, ͟n͟o͟t͟ with the version in your
cache:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d3b90812888f5d332d5f087688469ca5d2db701fa14c58d20cbde66526046220/detection