[arch-general] Aur git - missing .SRCINFO hook declined to update refs/heads/master - help?

Bennett Piater bennett at piater.name
Mon Jun 4 09:48:58 UTC 2018

On 06/04/2018 11:39 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
> On 06/04/2018 04:30 AM, Bennett Piater wrote:
>> This is a different error, is it not?
>> Does your most recent commit contain the LICENSE file, or did you only
>> add PKGBUILD and .SRCINFO?
>
> Oh, it's there...
>
> $ tar -tzf console-blanking-0.0.1-4.src.tar.gz
> tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.fflags'
> console-blanking/
> tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.fflags'
> console-blanking/PKGBUILD
> tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.fflags'
> console-blanking/LICENSE
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.fflags'
> console-blanking/.SRCINFO
> tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.fflags'
> console-blanking/console-blanking.service

Where does that tarball come from?
What I am asking is if the commit contains the files.
If you got that tarball from the aur, then it obviously doesn't contain
what the rejected commit does since that is not online yet :)

Or are you trying to push a commit containing the tarball?
That's not going to work, the aur expects flat files.

Also feel free to ping me on irc if you think that's more productive,
just be aware that my timezone is CEST, GMT+2 :)

Cheers,
Bennett

--
GPG fingerprint: 871F 1047 7DB3 DDED 5FC4 47B2 26C7 E577 EF96 7808