[arch-general] [Classroom] Python for Beginners - Part 1

Tomáš M. pulec.mcm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:54:01 UTC 2018

That's 7AM UTC, 8AM CET.

Whole thing will be recorded on youtube livestream + hopefully edited and
polished + its transcript on wiki.
So its not really necesearry to attend at the time, but people on IRC
asking questions will be very welcomed, since its how the classroom should
work.

We will try to do 2h session, in last attempt we covered data types basics
and some for loops I think so that should be enough at first.

In following 14 days there should be some video with intro presentation
covering some basics about python, why and what will be covering and some
things to get started with.