[arch-general] gcc broken - Arch specific, applying optimization incorrectly - may explain unexplained problems

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Mar 15 00:40:40 UTC 2018

On 03/14/2018 06:52 PM, Eli Schwartz via arch-general wrote:

<quote>
This was *probably* an accident (flyspray links are sort of weird for
reloading the page and replacing the current url with this at all);
nevertheless, please don't do this again...
</quote>

Oh, sorry, and yes this was definitely an accident. While I see the logic
behind the *probably* comment, I assure you that wasn't intention, I simply
double-clicked the content of the address window and pasted -- will make sure
that does not happen again....

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.