[arch-general] gcc broken - Arch specific, applying optimization incorrectly - may explain unexplained problems

Carsten Mattner carstenmattner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:29:19 UTC 2018

On 3/15/18, Eli Schwartz via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Good news, I guess, is that we will almost certainly switch to bugzilla
> as soon as Harmony brings stable psgi support (Soon™).

Harmony?
PSGI?

I like Bugzilla's features, and I don't use arch's tracker enough to have
a voice, or maintain it to have a say, but I would still like to provide
an opinion. It's just an opinion. Having used large bugzilla installations
like mozilla.org, kernel.org, freedesktop.org, it doesn't look like Bugzilla
can be fast. I've found Mantis and to some extend Redmine to be fast and
lean trackers. These may or may not suit Arch's needs, and I still have
hope Bugzilla will at some point become snappy.

Just an opinion based on experience, the arch admins/devs will know why
bugzilla is the right choice. I trust them.