[arch-general] Wireless hardware inconsistent behaviour

Ivy Foster iff at escondida.tk
Tue Mar 27 17:59:57 UTC 2018

On 27 Mar 2018, at  5:30  +0000, Ashwin via arch-general wrote:
> Hey everyone,

Hi, Ashwin,

> I am running Manjaro [....]
> Is there a way I can debug this or look at solving the problem for
> good? I tried all options in the networking page on the archlinux wiki
> but none of them seem to properly solve the problem for me.

You're actually going to have better luck seeking help from your own
distribution; I believe that Manjaro has forums and probably mailing
lists where they can help you out. They'll know better than anyone
here would whether there are Manjaro-specific patches or whatever.

> Warm Regards,

And to you; best of luck.

Ivy