[arch-general] Failed install rocketchat-desktop archlinux

Tasnad Kernetzky tasnadk at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:16:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

I had a similar issue with another package, it was related with old
versions of packages.

I could solve it with the following commands in the sources directory:

rm -rf node_modules # or backup, whatever
rm -rf package-lock.json # or backup, whatever
npm cache clean # I guess I had to use --force here
npm install # this was my command, yours will probably be different

Maybe this helps and maybe you'll have to adopt it to yarn, I'm really
not an expert with npm / gulp / yarn / whatever...

Regards,
Tasnad