[arch-general] How to access mythes or other thesaurus from the commandline?
julien at mail.upb.de
Fri May 18 20:59:30 UTC 2018
is there a tool in the Arch repositories, including AUR, that can access a
thesaurus like mythes from the commandline?
I've read about an example program coming with the source distribution of
mythes, but couldn't find anything on my system. Before finding and installing
sources, I'd much rather install a maintained package.
Thank you and best wishes,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
We all have one true love
Somewhere in this world <3
More information about the arch-general