[arch-general] Problems Building Nuvolaplayer-git

Celti Burroughs celti at celti.name
Sat Nov 3 18:21:19 UTC 2018

On Saturday, November 3, 2018 10:57:53 AM MST, Hunter Jozwiak via
arch-general wrote:
> Hello,
[snip]
> Does anyone who has had experience with Nuvola know of the solution to this
> problem? Is there a package missing that didn't get added to the
> dependencies?

The issue is an old version of waf that's not compatible with Python 3.7,
and
not likely to get updated anytime soon, alas. You could try manually
updating
what Nuvola is using to waf 2.0.7 or later...

...or, if you're using Nuvola for Google or YouTube Music, may I suggest
you
try Google Play Music Desktop Player[1] instead?

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gpmdp/

~Celti