[arch-general] https://lists.archlinux.org/

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sat Nov 10 11:28:00 UTC 2018

On 2018-11-10 05:36:08 (+0100), Ralf Mardorf via arch-general wrote:
> mails to mailman at lists.archlinux.org [1] are rejected.
>
> I try to get in contact with the owner of one list, but don't get a
> reply.
>
> Regards,
> Ralf
>

> [1]
> "If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
> mailman at lists.archlinux.org." - https://lists.archlinux.org/
The one list you're seemingly having trouble with is arch-proaudio [1].
You have been on moderation there for quite some time (and I reverted
this now - as written there a few minutes ago).
The owner contact address for that list would be arch-proaudio-owner at .
You tried to send your mail to a mail address (mailman@) only (not so)
relevant to the mailman setup.
I guess a more useful /dev/null address could be put there, as we can
assume, that the default mailman@ mailing list is either deactivated or
doesn't exist anymore. However, that contact mail address is more aimed
at list administrators (AFAIK).

In any case: There's no need to send an e-mail to arch-general about
your moderation. You simply were on moderation and mailman notifies you
about that. There's nothing special about this case, so please stop
posting all over the place and simply wait.

If you don't get a reply instantly, this doesn't mean noone is receiving
your emails. It only means a human on the other end simply either didn't
have the time to work on your moderation or to even read your mail.
All relevant information about your moderation can be found on
arch-proaudio.

Best,
David