[arch-general] https://lists.archlinux.org/

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sun Nov 11 12:26:31 UTC 2018

On 2018-11-10 15:23:38 (+0100), Ralf Mardorf via arch-general wrote:
> David, don't forget that the CoC also applies to TUs. There was a long
> thread about this on AUR general. TIA Ralf
I'm glad you realize that, but fail to see the relevance for the topic
at hand. If your remark is supposed to be a threat of some sort, it's
not a very good one.

In case you're asking yourself why I mentioned the CoC on arch-proaudio:
You have been on moderation not without reason. However, you showed no
remorse for your behavior towards others. Then you used this mailing
list to drag other people into the topic.

That being said: I don't feel like moderating your submissions, as this
is time consuming and I certainly don't enjoy reading your mails twice.
I'd rather trust in your good will to not misuse the trust bestowed upon
you (hence the lift of moderation).

If you feel, that there are still open questions regarding this topic,
you can write to me off-list.

Best,
David

--