[arch-general] AUR: Failing to install gnupod-git (no perl-date-parse)

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 7 16:08:14 UTC 2018

On 9/7/18 11:38 AM, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Sep 7 2018, Eli Schwartz via arch-general has written:
>> Jeanette, you can submit an orphan request for this package as the
>> original maintainer is not fixing it, and then adopt the package to fix
>> the dependencies.
> Hm, I'll have to go through the mailinglist then, since I can't search
> AUR packages through the web interface. I get no search button in the
> text-based browsers. :(
There is a "Go" button and an "Orphans" button, in my "real" browser.
But pressing enter in the text box should be enough to trigger a form
field search anyway...

I'm not sure why it matters, since you know the package name and
therefore do not need to search for it.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User