[arch-general] AppArmor support

Maksim Fomin mxfm at protonmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:24:58 UTC 2018

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, 9 September 2018 17:34, Gus <qty at airmail.cc> wrote:

> > You have been rejected by heftig and tpowa. It is unclear why and what
>
> > you are asking here.
>
> It was accepted first and then rejected by heftig.

Really? Just rejected by heftig? The issue was rejected 4 times, first by heftig than 3 times by Scimmia:

2018-09-03
"A Project Manager has denied the request pending for the following task: FS#59733 - [linux] enable AppArmor & SELinux User who did this - Doug Newgard (Scimmia) Reason for denial:

2018-09-05
"FS#59733 - [linux] enable AppArmor & SELinux User who did this - Doug Newgard (Scimmia) Reason for denial: No new information"

"FS#59733 - [linux] enable AppArmor & SELinux User who did this - Doug Newgard (Scimmia) Reason for denial: I'm not going to reopen a ticket for people to make the same argument over and over"

"Reason for denial: Stop having a catfight with the bugwranglers because you think, somehow, that people will be less likely to open duplicate bugs just because we provide dialog. There are better mediums to have this discussion."

So far, this issue was closed by heftig and then 3 times by bug wrangler. This fact was hidden in the first post to this thread.