[arch-general] AppArmor support

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Sun Sep 9 22:13:27 UTC 2018

Do you mean AppArmor user space tools? The AUR package works well with sed rules:
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=apparmor#n49

The next AppArmor userspace tools will have full usrmerge support so above won't be needed:
https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/commit/4200932d8fb31cc3782d96dd8312511e807fd09b

Any Arch specific rules should be sent upstream.

Yours sincerely

G. K.