[arch-general] AppArmor support

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Mon Sep 10 17:31:36 UTC 2018

Nope. Not everyone can happily debug and bisect if every bug causes panic
and forced reboot of their machine.

As a person who reported dozen of bugs (mostly upstream specific but some
of them can be found only with linux-hardened - all of them fixed) and who
tests every rc kernel with linux-hardened patch and several others patches on
top of it, I can tell you that none valid report will be rejected. Of course I don't
report issues with linux-hardened patch itself upstream.

I have to admit that if I haven't disabled myself CONFIG_PANIC_ON_OOPS I
would give up long time ago.

Yours sincerely

G. K.