[arch-general] AppArmor support

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Mon Sep 10 18:26:35 UTC 2018

No, I meant build warnings, build failures or merge conflicts which can be directly
attributed to linux-hardened patch. Honestly I don't remember real kernel bugs
caused by linux-hardened patchset perhaps because it's rather tiny (100 times
smaller than last grsecurity patch was) and not that invasive.

CONFIG_FORTIFY_SOURCE_STRICT_STRING can find bugs which aren't visible in
vanillia but there are still upstream bugs not linux-hardened and can be reported
upstream.

Yours sincerely

G. K.