[arch-general] AppArmor support

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Fri Sep 14 09:24:09 UTC 2018

On 2018-09-13 20:52:23 (+0200), Geo Kozey wrote:
> [...]
The thing is: Some of them only reference /bin, /sbin or /usr/sbin,
which needs to be replaced for our use-case. That is not easily achieved
using sed, without also changing the includes of the override files in
local/.
A rename was therefore the easiest solution to this problem.

If I find some time over the coming days I might have another go at it
to see if there's another way of achieving the internal replaces without
moving files. Problematically the files are not very unified.

> 2.13.1 release will be very soon[1] with better usrmerge support which
> means modifying profiles inside with sed won't be needed to.
Hmm, they only mention usrmerge on one file... lol.

Thanks for the input!

Best,
David

--