[arch-general] Firefox crashes randomly

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Thu Sep 20 20:42:39 UTC 2018

On 20/09/2018 20:52, Hubert Hauser via arch-general wrote:
> nothing helps

Some more things to try:

* Test with a standard (non-Hardened) kernel, and with linux-lts.
* Uninstall and reinstall Firefox and check there's no filesystem
corruption.
* Test with Beta, Developer and Nightly versions, from the repos and
direct from Mozilla.
* Test using a live installer environment ("Live CD") which has Firefox
62 available.
* Test your RAM.
* Check your temperatures and clean out your machine.

These should let you narrow down the cause somewhat.

However, I suspect a newer FF version will have already fixed this; I
had a few weeks of FF Nightly frequently crashing a couple of months ago
(so that was probably 62a1). IIRC the output was the same as