[arch-general] AppArmor support

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Sat Sep 22 13:13:20 UTC 2018

After [0] sed rules are applied to all apparmor config files, not just profiles
which results in unwanted errors:

configparser.DuplicateOptionError: While reading from '/etc/apparmor/logprof.conf' [line 47]: option '/usr/bin/bash' in section 'qualifiers' already exists

You should limit it to profiles only as it was before.

[0] https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/apparmor&id=4dc153bf8e26239a55409ac5d1994f6575e057c5

Yours sincerely

G. K.