[arch-general] AppArmor support

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Sat Sep 22 16:23:58 UTC 2018

It's almost there ;)

'/usr/bin/subdomain_parser' under [qualifiers] is still duplicated.

I'm not sure if 'apparmor_parser' and 'subdomain_parser' under [settings]
have to be modified. IMO they should work as symlinks too.

BTW: users transition from AUR may be complicated as now apparmor
package will contain files available in apparmor-* split packages before.
Maybe you have to add 'replaces=' for split packages.

Yours sincerely

G. K.