[arch-general] KDEPim failures after today's upgrade

Oliver Jaksch arch-general at com-in.de
Wed Apr 3 08:48:51 UTC 2019

Mate, thanks for keeping us informed about this issue. I had the same issues
*after* updating my arch but *before* I could read your note.
These issues let my kontact broke some of it's settings, destroyed akregator's
feeds and so on...but alas, after reading your post, downgrading the
corresponding packages and restoring the latest daily backup of my $home all
went fine. Phew! :)
-
Oliver