[arch-general] crypto++ not updated since December 2018

Felix Barz skycoder42.de at gmx.de
Mon Apr 29 16:00:55 UTC 2019

The crypto++ Package has not been updated since December 2018. Since then
there have been 3 official and stable releases. There are no versions in
testing. There is possibly a reason for why the maintainer (@zorun) has not
updated the package yet. I just wanted to bring attention to this issue and
get clarity on why the package has not been updated.

Note: I am not shure if this is the correct list to post this to. If not,
please tell me which one to choose and I will ask there again.

Regards, Skycoder42