[arch-general] talkingarch

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Mon Aug 5 08:41:12 UTC 2019

On 2019-08-04 20:46:35 (+0100), adérito  wrote:
> I did not have jenux because I can not change the language to
> Portuguese jenux. because I can't get into settings.
Please stop spamming the mailing lists with these one line requests, or
you will be put on moderation.
You're opening a new mail thread every time ([1][2][3][4]) without any
gain for anyone (including yourself).
If you would like to discuss a topic, please answer to your own mail
thread and the replies you got there (e.g. [2]).

Also, please read the mailing lists guideline [5] (again), for best
practices on mailing lists.

Best,
David

[1] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2019-August/046692.html