[arch-general] Firefox "stalling" behaviour

Paul Hart mail at paulhart.ca
Tue Dec 10 01:46:07 UTC 2019

All,

I tried all the suggestions provided, and the behavior has stopped. I have
also logged back into my Mozilla account and that hasn't yet caused a
recurrence. I guess either the TearFree and/or the .drirc setting have done
the trick.

Thanks for the excellent suggestions given my terrible level of detail! No
hardware info, no nothing for you to go by...

Paul