[arch-general] QT5 upgrades broke (non-antialiased) fonts

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Mon Dec 23 16:28:29 UTC 2019

Recently, a couple of KDE apps I use - most notably kalarm - have gotten
their fonts screwed up.  I usually use non-antialiased fonts.  But it
looks like now kalarm (as well as the kde control center) is now using
anti-aliased fonts.  I have them set to disabled in the kde control
center, but that seems to be getting ignored.  I noticed some recent qt5
packages got upgraded, and am assuming that might be the culprit, though
it looks like there were also some kde packages upgraded recently as
well.  Anyone know what might have broken / how to fix?

Thanks,

DR