[arch-general] Customizing Console Keybindings?

hunter.t.joz at gmail.com hunter.t.joz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:12:28 UTC 2019

Hello,

I was wondering if the it is possible to customize the console
keybindings. In particular, I want alt+tab and alt+shift+tab to switch
the consoles instead of alt+right and left arrows. Furthermore, is it
possible to turn alt+f<n> for switching terminals and force it to use
ctrl+alt+f<n>? I had done some digging on this, and I have come to
conclude that this is either baked deep in to the system or it might
take me rewriting the keymap.

Thanks,

Hunter