[arch-general] Keyboard shortcuts which change based on current app

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:12:17 UTC 2019

Before I try to hack together a solution, are there any existing
apps/frameworks which allow for the same key/button to do something
different based on the currently focused app (in X)?

My intended use-case is to use the additional buttons on my drawing tablet
to do various functions, but depending on the current app. So in Gimp they
would do one thing, in Libreoffice another, in Inkscape another.