[arch-general] Keyboard shortcuts which change based on current app

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:55:30 UTC 2019

Some do, but maintaining existing shortcuts is good for when I'm actually
using the keyboard (these 'per-app' shortcuts are meant for the additional
buttons on my drawing tablet). I'd only use the application options for
shortcuts which really annoy me, like how some use Ctrl-Y to re-do and some
use Ctrl-Shift-Z. Not that all apps support re-assigning such basic
shortcuts anyway....