[arch-general] External monitors are no longer detected (Intel graphics)

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Jul 3 07:51:53 UTC 2019

On Wed, 03 Jul 2019 09:25:46 +0200, Bennett Piater wrote:
>I opened an Arch bug so we can track it:
>https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/63079
>
>The maintainers can report it further upstream, they know where -
>that's what they are for :)

Hi,

since I didn't follow this thread close enough, I don't know if this is
an Arch or upstream related issue. However, it's crass if you consider
it to be most likely an upstream bug and you think somebody else should
do your job.

"Once you have reported a bug upstream or have found other relevant
information from upstream, it might be helpful to post this in the Arch
bug tracker, so both Arch developers and users are made aware of it."
-
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bug_reporting_guidelines#Upstream_or_Arch?

Regards,
Ralf