[arch-general] Intel Wireless AC 3165 not working on install media

Tomás Acauan Schertel tschertel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 09:23:31 UTC 2019

Hi Paul.

Thanks a lot for your tip. It worked much easier than I thought.
But now I got an "Authentication failed" message.
I've tried making an access point using my cellphone to make a test, and
seems like my wifi network is the problem. It has a funny name (with ! and
space) and the password is long and has spaces also.
Is there a way to connect in such wifi??
I've tried using Fedora Live and had no luck connecting on my wifi network.

I really can't change any wifi configuration. I do need to use "as is".

Thanks again.

*Beste Grüße*
*Tomás Schertel*