[arch-general] How to get "b"-menu in Arch i3

Notopygos notopygos at disroot.org
Mon Jul 15 13:01:28 UTC 2019

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 17:10:15 +0530
Ram Kumar via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

> I am moving from manjaro i3 to Arch now, already started customizing
> i3 to my need. Has anyone seen how the "b-menu" in Manjaro i3 is?..it
> contains bluetooth, network manger etc.. binded to mod+ctrl+b keys by
> default. how can i get a similar one to my Arch config?.. please
> guide me.

Ask in manjaro forums whether it is a standalone program or their
version for dmenu.

If it is a downstream patch then you can get the source and build it.
Looks like it is a downstream patch, there is dmenu & dmenu-manjaro and
you are probably talking about dmenu-manjaro
<http://manjaro.melbourneitmirror.net/stable/community/x86_64/>.

You can add their repos and let pacman manage dmenu-manjaro updates
(idk if this is a good idea) or build it on your computer (will not
take much time/resource).

~Notopygos
--
1C24 ED06 365A 6045 C128