[arch-general] talking arch

NTS nts at gyatso.de
Mon Jul 29 15:59:24 UTC 2019

Dear Adérito,

Arch Linux is, by design, a Linux distribution specifically for
advanced Linux users, not for beginners.  Therefore, the installation
is more difficult (but also more flexible, if you know what you are
doing).

I assume that in the talkingarch variant this is similar, or the same
- difficult for beginners of Linux.

I also understand that you still wish to try out this Linux variant,
and once it is installed this will be easier than it is now.

It would perhaps be useful to find a user of Arch Linux locally, in
your city, who can assist you during installation.  There are Arch
Linux user groups in many cities around the world.

Kind regards,

NTS