[arch-general] Can't change tty's since last update
julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jul 29 20:46:16 UTC 2019
since my last update, today, I sometimes can't change ttys. Using showkey I
have checked that both the alt key and the f-keys are coming through.
Might this be a kernel issues. I believe I came from 5.0.x and am now on
May it further be an indication that my jackd settings have lead to major
xruns on input, using jackd1?
Does anyone have an idea, maybe even where else to look for suspects?
Best wishes and thanks,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
I'm not that innocent... <3
More information about the arch-general