[arch-general] Can't change tty's since last update
julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Jul 30 09:28:40 UTC 2019
Jul 30 2019, Yurii Kolesnykov has written:
> Dear Jeanette,
> Are you on Notebook or which kind of hardware do you use? It may help
> to help you :)
I think my keyboard problem at least has settled down. I hope that it
was just a glitch. It hasn't returned since early yesterday night.
If not however, I am on a desktop computer, quadcore Athlon with a
quality USB keyboard.
Thinking about it maybe some of the USB devices had to settle down and
play nice. There are quite a few. I'll observe.
Thanks again to all and best wishes,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
You might think that I won't make it on my own,
But now I'm Stronger <3
More information about the arch-general