[arch-general] perl update leaves glade-perl unused, but glade-perl still a dependency of qemu-launcher?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:09:33 UTC 2019

Archdevs,

  After latest perl update, the following message is displayed:

-> Run the following command to get a list of affected packages: pacman -Qqo
'/usr/lib/

  So we did, and it flagged glade-perl, but checking, glade-perl was still a
dependency of qemu-launcher.

  I don't know if this is just a lucky timing issue in between when
qemu-launcher will be updated, but I thought I would pass it along if this
presents a problem.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.