[arch-general] I3 installation

Artur Juraszek artur at juraszek.xyz
Wed Jun 26 11:59:35 UTC 2019

You can also consider sway[1], a nearly drop-in replacement for i3 (with
gaps support), but based on Wayland. While I don't want to start a
flamewar between X.org fans and everything else fans, one big feature of
it is that VSync *just works*, without having to drop into arcane
configuration details - a game changer for me, personally.

[1] https://github.com/swaywm/sway