[arch-general] Maria update

mick howe mickhowe292 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 01:37:19 UTC 2019

did that 7 phases earlier

here is the FULL output from that command string
systemctl restart mariadb.service && mariadb-upgrade -u root -p
Enter password:
Phase 1/7: Checking and upgrading mysql database
Processing databases
mysql
mysql.column_stats                                 OK
mysql.columns_priv                                 OK
mysql.db                                           OK
mysql.event                                        OK
mysql.func                                         OK
mysql.gtid_slave_pos                               OK
mysql.help_category                                OK
mysql.help_keyword                                 OK
mysql.help_relation                                OK
mysql.help_topic                                   OK
mysql.host                                         OK
mysql.index_stats                                  OK
mysql.innodb_index_stats                           OK
mysql.innodb_table_stats                           OK
mysql.plugin                                       OK
mysql.proc                                         OK
mysql.procs_priv                                   OK
mysql.proxies_priv                                 OK
mysql.roles_mapping                                OK
mysql.servers                                      OK
mysql.table_stats                                  OK
mysql.tables_priv                                  OK
mysql.time_zone                                    OK
mysql.time_zone_leap_second                        OK
mysql.time_zone_name                               OK
mysql.time_zone_transition                         OK
mysql.time_zone_transition_type                    OK
mysql.transaction_registry                         OK
mysql.user                                         OK
Phase 2/7: Installing used storage engines... Skipped
Phase 3/7: Fixing views
Phase 4/7: Running 'mysql_fix_privilege_tables'
Phase 5/7: Fixing table and database names
Phase 6/7: Checking and upgrading tables
Processing databases
information_schema
performance_schema
webtrees
webtrees.wt_block                                  OK
webtrees.wt_block_setting                          OK
webtrees.wt_change                                 OK
webtrees.wt_dates                                  OK
webtrees.wt_default_resn                           OK
webtrees.wt_families                               OK
webtrees.wt_favorite                               OK
webtrees.wt_gedcom                                 OK
webtrees.wt_gedcom_chunk                           OK
webtrees.wt_gedcom_setting                         OK
webtrees.wt_hit_counter                            OK
webtrees.wt_individuals                            OK
webtrees.wt_link                                   OK
webtrees.wt_log                                    OK
webtrees.wt_media                                  OK
webtrees.wt_message                                OK
webtrees.wt_module                                 OK
webtrees.wt_module_privacy                         OK
webtrees.wt_module_setting                         OK
webtrees.wt_name                                   OK
webtrees.wt_news                                   OK
webtrees.wt_next_id                                OK
webtrees.wt_other                                  OK
webtrees.wt_placelinks                             OK
webtrees.wt_placelocation                          OK
webtrees.wt_places                                 OK
webtrees.wt_session                                OK
webtrees.wt_site_access_rule                       OK
webtrees.wt_site_setting                           OK
webtrees.wt_sources                                OK
webtrees.wt_user                                   OK
webtrees.wt_user_gedcom_setting                    OK
webtrees.wt_user_setting                           OK
Phase 7/7: Running 'FLUSH PRIVILEGES'
OK
Could not create the upgrade info file '/var/lib/mysql/mysql_upgrade_info'
in the MariaDB Servers datadir, errno: 13