[arch-general] maria update to 10.4.6 breaks akonadi's db [solved]

Oliver Jaksch arch-general at com-in.de
Fri Jun 28 10:10:43 UTC 2019

The solution found at https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=184192 fixed
'em all.
Tried tipp #1 (backup, restore, upgrade) on two machines, which worked
impeccably, but resetted some settings of kmail to default.
Tipp #2 (create db mysql, upgrade) on the 3rd machine was the easiest one and
left akonadi usable in a sec.

No more errors nor problems left; problem was the missing of db mysql/* inside
~/.local/share/akonadi/db_data/