[arch-general] Problem with x11 keymap options

Juha Kankare juhakankare at outlook.com
Sat Mar 2 18:48:39 UTC 2019

Hey,

I've been trying to get my locale to work correctly, adn everythign else
seems to be roughly correct (if I set grp:alt_shift_toggle with
setxkbmap I can switch between my keyboards), but the option
grp:alt_shift_toggle doesn't work unless I run the command manually.
I've checked ~/.profile, ~/.bashrc /etc/profile and /etc/bash.bashrc (I
think that's what it's called). No setxkbmaps or localectls anywhere.
Jounrals and logs seemto be of little help, showing that everything is

Regards, Juha Kankare