[arch-general] Suggestion: switch to zstd -19 for compressing packages over xz

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Mar 17 08:26:27 UTC 2019

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 00:05:50 -0700, Adam Fontenot wrote:
>I think you're overstating your case a little bit. In the United
>States, nothing less than 25 Mbps can legally be called broadband

There are several Internet related developing countries, such as
Germany, were ISPs don't fulfil the contract. In the past
German customers got a reduction of price, nowadays customers even
don't get a reduction of price anymore. It's probably illegal here,
too, but there is nothing a customer could do against it. Legal action
would most likely lead nowhere.

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-cornflower,,-securityink,-pussytoes}}|cut -d\  -f2
5.0.2.arch1-1