[arch-general] License for libdrm packages

ashark at linuxcomp.ru ashark at linuxcomp.ru
Thu May 23 17:28:07 UTC 2019

I have read that article in ArchWiki. I understand that point that MIT licences are all custom because of individual copyright line. But then I do not understand when should I use license=('MIT') instead of license=('custom')?
I have read that MIT is a set of licenses, but it is kinda unclear. I guess that if there is clear text that it is a MIT license, then I use MIT, otherwise for MIT-style licence I just use custom. Am I correct?